Donate a Car
Car donations are one more way that you can support our work at Loudoun Habitat for Humanity. Our car donation program makes it quick and easy to donate your car. Start your car donation to Loudoun Habitat for Humanity today online by clicking on the Start your Donation button, or by calling 877-277-4344.
Why should I donate my car to Loudoun Habitat for Humanity?
- All net proceeds from the sale of your donated vehicle will come directly to Loudoun Habitat for Humanity and help local families here in our community. Click here to to learn more!
- You may qualify for a tax deduction for donating a vehicle.
- Taking an inefficient older car off the road helps save gas and improves air quality.
How do I donate my car in Virginia?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by clicking on the Start Your Donation button above, or call our hotline: 877-277-4344
- You will be asked to provide information about the vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- If your vehicle is accepted, you can then schedule a day and time to have your car picked up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car?
- Virginia will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation to Loudoun Habitat for Humanity, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.